Tweet a question to @37signals for a quick answer between – Mon–Fri.
The Basecamp calendar keeps all your project dates, events, and deadlines in one place. It's fast and easy to navigate!
Two kinds of calendars
Basecamp calendars come in two flavors: project and stand-alone.
- Project calendars contain all the events and dated to-dos in your projects.
- Stand-alone calendars are a great place to put events that don't belong in a project: birthdays, holidays, days off, whatever!
- Make sure others know what's up by sharing your calendars. Sharing is caring! (And it lets other users create events.)
- To view only one calendar, click the calendar name. To hide a calendar from view, uncheck the box in front of the calendar name.
Basecamp will always display events in the time zone your system clock is set to. If you're seeing a strange time for a meeting, check your computer's clock.
Navigating your calendar
- Use the arrows on the right of the calendar to click back and forth through months.
- To go forward by several months or years, click the "Next 6 Weeks" or month at the top. You can use the pop-up to travel backwards and forwards in time.