Tweet a question to @Basecamp for a quick answer around the clock, every day of the week.
Run out of file storage but don't need to upgrade to more projects? Just add on some extra file storage to your account. You can add 15, 20, or 30 GB of extra storage to an account.
Only the account owner and billing liaisons can change your plan.
- Go to the Upgrades page, at the top right of your Basecamp 2 account.
- Under your plan, you'll see the options to add extra file storage
- Choose the extra storage you'd like to add, then click "Choose this package."
- Basecamp will ask you to confirm your new package and the monthly charge.
Your extra storage will be available immediately, but we'll only charge you on your billing date.
- Your account page will reflect the extra storage and the total monthly charge for your account
Extra storage is tiered according to plan, meaning that the amount of extra storage you can add depends on your current plan.
- 10 Projects: 5, 10, or 15 GB.
- 40 Projects: 15, 20, or 30 GB.
- 100 Projects: 20, 40, or 60 GB.
- Unlimited Projects: 25, 50, or 100 GB.
We're also happy to give you another amount if you write to us!
For in-depth questions, you can file a support ticket to get answered personally by us.
Still stuck? We'll call you.
Enter your phone number and we’ll call you within 30 minutes.
Thanks! We'll be in touch.
We'll give you a call as soon as we can. In most cases you'll receive a call from us within a few minutes.