When you use any of 37signals’ Services, you acknowledge that you may not:
- Collect or extract information and/or user data from accounts which do not belong to you.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, including but not limited to making false reports or impersonating another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses or any type of malware, or information collection mechanism, including 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or the Services connected.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten others, or any of our employees engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Accounts found to be in violation of any of the above are subject to cancellation without prior notice.
How to report abuse
Violations can be reported by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and should include detailed information about the account, the content or behavior you are reporting, and how you found it, including URLs or screenshots. If you need a secure file transfer, let us know and we will send you a link. We will not disclose your identity to anyone associated with the reported account. For copyright cases, please see instructions on how to notify us about infringement claims.