Last updated: January 6, 2023
We as a company use third-party software that may process your information under certain circumstances.
For the following processors, we have established GDPR-compliant data processing agreements, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed. These processors are all located in the United States:
- Buttondown. Email newsletter service.
- Cloudflare Pages. Blog hosting.
- HelloSign. Electronic signature service.
- Mailchimp. Email newsletter service.
- Paypal. Payment transfer service.
- Pressable. Wordpress blog hosting.
- Shopify. E-commerce platform.
- Squarespace. Blog hosting.
- Typeform. Form/survey provider.
- Walnut. Product demo software.
As a company, we also produce a podcast, host a blog, and run occasional events virtually. If you voluntarily engage with us through those media, your personal information may also be collected by the following processors, also all located in the US:
- Streamyard. Livestreaming platform.
- Transistor. Podcast publishing platform.
- Twitter. Social media platform.
- Zencastr. Podcast recording software.