Tweet a question to @Basecamp for a quick answer around the clock, every day of the week.
Basecamp 2's Annual Plan
Basecamp has plenty of different subscription plans to fit every need, and every budget. For growing companies, and those looking for the best of the best with added convenience, the Basecamp Annual Plan is the perfect plan for you!
The Annual Plan is the only subscription that offers:
- Annual billing – pay $3,000 just once per year
- The option to pay by paper check as well as credit card
- 500 GB of storage
In addition, you’ll get:
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited account members
- Priority support
Ready to sign up for the annual plan?
- Head to your Upgrades page, linked in the top right corner. Then select the Annual Plan.
- Pick the option to pay by check or credit card
- If you're paying by credit card, go ahead and enter it.
- Prefer to pay by check? Fill our the form, and we'll mail out an invoice. This is available for customers in the U.S. only.
- We'll upgrade you instantly, and you'll have 30 days to send us your payment.
- Your Annual Plan will start when your free trial period expires. We'll make the charge to your credit card on that day.
The Annual Plan is a year long committment, so there are no refunds. When your year is up, you can switch back to a monthly plan.
Great job, you reached the end of the guide! Have you read all of them?
For in-depth questions, you can file a support ticket to get answered personally by us.
Still stuck? We'll call you.
Enter your phone number and we’ll call you within 30 minutes.
Thanks! We'll be in touch.
We'll give you a call as soon as we can. In most cases you'll receive a call from us within a few minutes.