Who can do what?
Clients can only:
- Reply to emails sent from the Clientside. Learn more about working with clients.
There is no way to hide items from any users in the same Project or Team. When you need to keep certain items hidden from certain people, you can add them as a client, or only share certain items with them versus adding them to the Project.
Everyone added as a non-client user can:
- Create a new Project or Team
- Change who's on a Project or Team (i.e., add and remove other users and clients)
- Archive, trash, and restore Projects and Teams
- Archive, trash, and restore items within a Project or Team
- Permanently delete items they created
- See everyone and everything in all Projects, Teams, and Company HQ they're a part of
Account Administrators can also:
- Remove someone from your account
- Change which Projects or Teams someone can see
- Move someone between companies/organizations
- Rename a company/organization
- Add/remove other administrators
- Delete comments made by anyone else
- Permanently delete items created by anyone else
Account Owners can also:
- Upgrade or downgrade your package
- Handle billing & invoices
- Add yourself to any Project or Team on the account
- Add/remove other account owners
- Rename your account
- Cancel your account
Account owners are not automatically added to new Projects or Team sites in the account. Owners can add themselves to any Project or Team in the account.
Admins and account owners can be a part of any company/organization on the account.
Next up: Sharing items with others →