Get more out of Basecamp with these 3rd party tools! Are you a developer? Integrate your product with Basecamp.
Integrations for Basecamp.
Mobile and Desktop Apps
- Build your perfect workflow across tools and teams. Sync Basecamp to-do lists with Jira, Zendesk, HubSpot, Trello, Asana, Wrike, GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
- CData Software
- Use standards-based drivers to connect to Basecamp data in any BI tool, including Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and more!
- Easily integrate Basecamp data with 50+ sources, including files, databases, or cloud applications.
- The fast way to build internal tools. Pull in data from your own database and API, and build a tool to create new Basecamp to-dos from it.
- To-do Helpers
- Create and share forms that submit directly to your Basecamp to-do lists. Auto-assign and auto-set due dates on your Basecamp to-dos.
- Zoho Flow
- Stay productive by connecting your Basecamp 3 with 650+ apps like Jira Cloud, Slack, Zendesk and more.
- Bring the best out of project management, collaboration, and communication with Basecamp integration
Time Tracking, Invoicing, and Accounting
- Minterapp is a simple project time tracking and invoicing tool that helps streamline your business.
- Continuous feedback based employee evaluation system & project profitability reporting suite.
- Track time effortlessly with Toggl Button integration for Chrome and Firefox - the simplest time tracker to help you get things done.
- TeamTime App
- Time tracking for teams using Basecamp: smoothest integration, best user experience, sane pricing, total privacy & security.
- Zrix Time Tracking Software
- Allows to record the time spent of projects, customize easily accessible reports & keep a track of time Zrix’s Basecamp time tracker
Reporting, Charts, Planning
- Adds labels to your to-dos and Kanban boards with customizable workflows, priorities and filters, all within Basecamp’s UI
- Expiration Reminder
- Track expiration dates and renewals and have them create Basecamp todo’s automatically on expiration.
- Everything you need to plan a website. Build, collaborate and share professional sitemaps, diagrams, design mockups and content plans.
- DayBack Calendar
- The schedule balancing calendar for Basecamp. Drag & drop to edit your Basecamp schedules alongside your Google Calendars.
- Meta SaaS
- View usage reporting, and manage contract renewals for all of the SaaS vendors in your organization.
- Enhanced reporting & exporting capabilities for your to-dos. Power grid and export Excel are available.
- BrightGauge Software
- Track data about Basecamp usage through dashboards, gauges and reports, alongside other integrations, including Harvest and Dropbox.
- 100% cloud-based Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing platform. Connect, manage & visualize all your Basecamp and business data in a single place.
- Earned Value App
- Earned Value Management (industry standard project cost management) for Basecamp. Review metrics auto generated from Basecamp and time tracking software.
- To-do Numbers
- Automatically assign a unique number to each to-do in Basecamp. Allows for quickly referencing and searching for to-dos.
- Git Helpers
- Link Basecamp to-do’s and GitHub pull requests. Close to-do’s automatically when PR’s are merged, and keep to-do’s up-to-date with PR status.
- Saber Feedback
- Gather feedback, identify bugs and collect ideas from your visitors with our simple feedback button. 10-free trial.
- A test management tool that creates to-dos whenever a test fails, allowing you to use Basecamp as an issue tracker.
- Receive detailed bug reports from your mobile app directly to Basecamp to-dos with Instabug.
- Visualize your team’s work as it flows through your process mirrored in ScrumDo. Discover and deliver successful outcomes the Lean, Agile, Scrum and Kanban way.
- Collect user feedback and detailed bug reports with screenshots right into your Basecamp project.
- Wrap up your website with a smarter feedback platform, that not only visually tracks tasks but creates a digital roadmap.
Marketing, Design, and Asset Management
Customer Service and Support
- Monitor the status of your Basecamp projects in Akita’s powerful Customer Success Manage Platform.
- Convert emails into to-dos, assign to-dos, mark as done in Basecamp when resolved in EvantoDesk (and vice-versa) and fire automations in EvantoDesk and more.
- CozyCal Scheduling
- Allow your guests to book support calls, video meetings, rooms, and more. New events are automatically added your Basecamp schedule.