These short videos will make you a Basecamp pro in no time.
Want to learn Basecamp live? Sign up for an upcoming class.
- 10 Hidden Features in Basecamp
- From changing your accent colors to closing comment threads — this video shows 10 Basecamp features even power users may not know about.
- Working with To-Dos
- Breaking down your work into tasks is critical for managing any type of project. This video does a deep dive into Basecamp’s To-do tool, including some tips to make working with to-dos even easier.
- Working with Clients
- Looking to work with clients inside of Basecamp? This video walks you through adding clients to your account, adding them to a project, and controlling what parts of a project they can see.
- Project Templates
- Instead of creating the same type of Basecamp projects over and over again, save time by creating a Basecamp template. You can even assign to-dos and set relative due dates in advance.
- Organizing Work with Card Table
- Want to visually see work that progresses through stages? This video walks you through using Card Table — our unique take on kanban.
- Automatic Check-ins
- Ask recurring questions and gather answers all in one place. Replace status calls or meetings while keeping everything on the record.
- Communication Tools
- Basecamp communication tools are intentionally different from one another. In this video, learn about the three main tools — Message Board, Campfire, and Pings — and when to use each one.
- Customizing Project Tools
- One of the best ways to personalize a project is to customize the project tools. This video walks through how and why to change, rename, and duplicate tools.
- Using the Message Board
- The Message Board is the perfect place to make announcements, pitch ideas, pose a question, or share progress. And in many cases, it can replace emails.
- Connecting to an Outside Service
- With Basecamp’s Doors feature, you can connect to an outside service, external platform, or online file – all from within a Basecamp project.
We’ll get back to you within an hour.Contact Support