Basecamp is essentially project management’s greatest hits — all simplified, refined, and integrated into an organized, easy-to-use platform. Click around below to see what it looks like, how it works, and how it can help you.
Not everything under the sun, just the stuff to get it done.
- Organization begins at Home
- A straightforward, one-page dashboard for your projects, assignments, and schedule.
- Stay on topic with Messages
- The centralized place for big discussions about big topics. Completely replaces project emails.
- Track work with To-dos
- The powerful place to track work, deadlines, responsibilities, progress, and details.
- Store, share, and discuss files
- An organized space to create, share, and discuss docs, files (physical and cloud), and images.
- Chat around the Campfire
- Basecamp’s built-in real-time group chat lets you hash stuff out quickly then move on.
- Schedule so you don’t forget
- The project schedule displays dated to-dos, deadlines, milestones, and relevant events.
Since we’ve been using Basecamp, our communication is drastically better and deadlines are met with minimum drama.–Shannon Kropf, Full Sail University
- Automatically check-in on the regular
- Get answers on a regular basis by automatically polling your team daily, weekly, etc.
- Put workflows on the Card Table
- Our unique take on Kanban improves on the concept in surprising, practical ways.
- Get a clear bird’s eye view
- “The Lineup” gives you a big picture view of projects in play, from start date to end date.
- Open a door to the world
- “Doors” let you link up other services you use right alongside Basecamp’s built-in tools.
- Collaborate seamlessly
- With “All-access” anyone in your Basecamp account can see and join projects.
- Be a likeable know-it-all
- Reports cut across every project so you can gain quick insight into a whole host of important details.
As the business owner, I feel more connected and aware of what is going on in the office when I’m away. It’s easy to see what needs to be done with deadlines and who is responsible for the task.–Cynthia White, Law Offices of Cynthia L. White
- Just ping ’em
- Our version of Direct Messages, Pings let you kick off ad hoc chats 1:1 or in small groups.
- See reality with Hill Charts
- Invented here, Hill Charts give you a visual, intuitive sense of where projects really stand.
- Hook up all the clouds
- We’ve added cloud file support for Figma, Airtable, Dropbox, Adobe, Notion, and loads more.
- One click to everything yours
- Get instant access to your schedule, assignments, drafts, bookmarks, activity, etc.
- Play-by-play, minute-by-minute
- Take in everything that happens across every project in real-time — on a single page.
- Control how people can reach you
- Email or in app? All notifications or just important ones? 24/7 or on a schedule? Your call.
For the first time in a long time our team is truly collaborating, and everyone is moving in the same direction, with the same goals. It’s truly remarkable how quickly things have changed in just a week.–Ryan Sullivan, WP Site Care
We are consistently meeting deadlines because all the facts, files and comments are in one place. And everyone is accountable for their contribution to the project. Very user friendly.–Kim Curry, Kim Curry Design