Inviting, organizing, and communicating with people
- How do I access Basecamp from my mobile device?
- Where do I find my API token?
- What are the technical requirements for using Basecamp?
- Can I add a logo or customize Basecamp in any way?
- Can I create templates for recurring projects?
- How can I add new versions of a file?
- Can I change the calendar to start on Mondays?
- Can I still sign up for Basecamp Classic?
- What happens if I cancel Basecamp Classic?
- How can I reset someone's password?
There are 3 more frequently asked questions; read all 13.
Use Google to hunt for specific Basecamp Help answers
Find answers in our fully packed guides to learn Basecamp inside and out
Everything you need to know about single-page projects
Keep on schedule with dates and reminders
Finding your files, tracking your tasks, and seeing all of your activity
A bite-sized FAQ so you can take Basecamp on the go
Account access and managing your billing
Short, fun clips showing tips, tricks, and shortcuts to get the most out of Basecamp Watch all videos →
Start here if you’re new to Basecamp! It’s the best way to organize work and projects with a team. Check it out, kick the tires, and see what else you can do on Basecamp.
Basecamp lets you get people who aren’t on your Basecamp account in on a conversation without adding them to the whole project.
Get the most out of Basecamp with classes, real world examples, and add-ons
Get a backstage pass with 37signals to explore real projects and learn how they use Basecamp everyday.
Become a Basecamp Pro in just 30 minutes, or participate in a Live Q&A. Sign-up for a class and preview a previous class!
Get more out of Basecamp with these wonderful 3rd party tools.
Tweet a question to @37signals for a quick answer between – Mon–Fri.