Discount subscriptions for Basecamp
Basecamp is free for teachers & students, and 50% off for non-profits.
We believe in giving back, and who better to give back to than the people who are making a better tomorrow: teachers, students and non-profit organizations. That's why we made it as cheap as we can for you to do what you do.
So get out there and make it happen: run science fairs, lead student discussion groups, manage robotics clubs, make breakthrough discoveries, coordinate ministries, save indigenous fish populations, keep food banks stocked, and much, much more. Basecamp will help you do it easier, faster, and better.
How does this work?
- Read on below make sure that you qualify for a discount.
- If you do qualify, sign up for a free 30 day trial.
- After your trial, visit Adminland from your home screen and click the Claim an educational or non-profit discount link to start the verification process.
- Once you verify your eligibility you'll be given the option to claim your discount.
Do I qualify for a discount on my account?
Teachers & students:
- Are you currently a teacher or student at a K-12 school or University?
- Do you agree to use this Basecamp account only for classroom work?
Not sure? Email us at email@example.com.
- Are you part of a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization?
- Do you agree to use this Basecamp account only for non-profit work?
Not sure? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the answer is yes to both questions, you qualify!
Sign up for a free trial to get started:
We can only discount one account. If you need to support multiple groups, one account will give you everything you need to support them.
If you've been paying for Basecamp, we can't refund or discount payments made before your discount started.
We reserve the right to end the discount program due to chronic abuse of the free accounts or other circumstances. If we do, anyone who is already participating will continue to have their discounts applied. We just won't offer up new free or discounted accounts.